Caitiff e PX

Spese punti esperienza Caitiff

« Older   Newer »

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    Scusate, forse esiste un clone di questa domanda già da qualche parte, ma i Caitiff per che cosa spendono di più in PX per avanzare di grado?
    Solo nelle discipline non fisiche o in tutte? La spesa PX per avanzare in Attributi e Abilità è sempre la stessa che per gli altri Clan?
    Capisco che possa sembrare una domanda stupida ma preferirei avere conferme al riguardo.

Group
    [.STAFF.]

Status
    Dead
    Semplice:

Discipline di clan paghi 5 x livello, non di clan 7 per livello.
    Caitiff pagano 6 x tutte le discipline.

Primo livello costa sempre 10 px.

:D

Discipline a parte il resto è uguale.

Speravo che il post che avevo fatto all'epoca appositamente per spiegare la spesa dei px fosse chiaro, evidentemente non lo è abbastanza :D

Mi riferisco a questa discussione. Magari non l'hai vista dacci un occhio ;)

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    Altra domanda:
    Un Caitiff in genere dovrebbe avere Status a 0, giusto? Perchè a parte eccezioni sono ai margini della Cammy.
    Giusto? Come si regola la Cammy? Ovvero: hai dei Caitiff/Vili che gironzolano per la città e magari muovono contatti e conoscenze ma non sono Sabbatici. COme si regola il Principe?

Group
    [.STAFF.]

Status
    Dead
    Dipende, solitamente ci sono i flagelli per questo... :asd:

La parte migliore di essere me? I baffi, mi pare ovvio!

Group

Status
    Ghost
    I Caitiff sono camarillici, quindi vivono osservando le Tradizioni. Questo comporta che valga per loro l' Ospitalità.
    I Vili sono esterni alla Camarilla ed anche al Sabbat, quindi vengono trattati come qualunque Fratello che non abbia seguito la normale procedura per stabilirsi in un Dominio della Setta. Ovviamente i Flagelli tenderebbero a fare la festa ai Vili senza tanti complimenti, quindi vivranno obbligatoriamente ai margini della comunità.

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    CITAZIONE
    Speravo che il post che avevo fatto all'epoca appositamente per spiegare la spesa dei px fosse chiaro, evidentemente non lo è abbastanza :D
    Mi riferisco a questa discussione. Magari non l'hai vista dacci un occhio ;)

Ma nel post dei PX non c'è la parte relativa ai Vili. A me interessava solo quella, magari però ho letto male. Cmq grazie.

CITAZIONE (Kaspar Hauser @ 14/11/2016, 16:11) 
    I Caitiff sono camarillici, quindi vivono osservando le Tradizioni. Questo comporta che valga per loro l' Ospitalità.
    I Vili sono esterni alla Camarilla ed anche al Sabbat, quindi vengono trattati come qualunque Fratello che non abbia seguito la normale procedura per stabilirsi in un Dominio della Setta. Ovviamente i Flagelli tenderebbero a fare la festa ai Vili senza tanti complimenti, quindi vivranno obbligatoriamente ai margini della comunità.

In soldoni, durante la creazione dei Caitiff si deve mettere 1 pallino allo status, altrimenti sei un Vile ed è melgio essere fuori dalla zona di copertura delle Sette. Grazie.

Group
    [.STAFF.]

Status
    Dead
    Non sarà iperaggiornato ma è già qualcosa.. ;)

Comunque non c'è la parte reltiva ai Vili perchè per questi vampiri è un sorta di difetto di clan l'avere un metodo di apprendimento discipline differente (perchè non ne hanno di 'proprie') e pertanto quello viene usato ;)

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    Il clan dei pampers ... di certo dei novellini! :approved:
    Cmq ho capito e mi inchino alla scienza masteristica. Grazie per le risposte, ne faro' tesoro. :lol:

This one will make you die!

Group

Status
    Ghost
    Ignora tutti gli altri e presta orecchio a me, il saggio e sommo, con una chicca in anteprima di un libro ancora nn pubblicato:

CITAZIONE
    Outcast Survival Guide

I hope you're one of us if you're reading this. Or you're some asshole standing over the ashes of a kid you just killed. Jerk. I'll assume you're another unwelcome addition to the family.

So what are you? You got this far, so you probably got the gist already. You're a vampire. Except your blood is too weak. You don't suffer from the exact same curse as your progenitor. They call that being a thin blood or Caitiff, and it's bad. You want to blend in with mainstream vampires lest they kill you.

Here's where you start:
    1) Call yourself "Kindred" when you're around other vampires.
    2) Don't talk about how you were turned. Mainstreamers turn in seconds. For most of us it takes MUCH longer.
    3) That also means your creator (call him your "sire" when dealing with others!) probably thought you were really dead and left. Don't tell them that either. Say your sire got killed or you got separated.

Vampires: The Basics

Yes

Inanimate during the day (find a safe resting place!).
    Sunlight is deadly (see ^).
    Killed by stakes, decapitation and fire.
    Resistant to bullets, but NOT bulletproof.
    Drink blood to survive (human or animal).

Sometimes

Immortal. Unless something kills you.
    Some of us can turn into bats or fly.
    Some of us lack a reflection.
    Some crosses hurt. Most don't.

No

Not repulsed by garlic, running water, roses, etc.
    Old/stale blood does not kill, but it is less nourishing.

Dealing with Humans

Between mortal hunters and secret government programs, staying with humans is bad for you. Also, that thirst and desire you feel bubbling inside? It doesn't distinguish between friend or foe. That's bad for them. And if you don't accidentally kill them, other Kindred will. Best thing you can do for your loved ones is pack up and leave.

Dealing with other Kindred

At best they'll use you for their own purposes and leave you. At worst, they'll hunt, kill, or eat you. Only trust those that have proven themselves trustworthy — they're out there, but be careful.

Group 1: The Camarilla

You'll find a lot of Camarilla-run cities in North America, so you need to know how to handle them. They're an archaic, but VERY dangerous, old boys' network. It's set up like a pyramid scheme — you report to someone above you, he reports to someone above him, and so on. That means lots of strings and little freedom.
    They adhere to six Traditions passed down through the ages. Do not get caught breaking them.

1. Masquerade: Don't let humans know about Kindred. This one is good for everyone. Stick to it even if you're not in a Camarilla city.

2. Domain: Don't encroach on another Kindred's domain. Since you likely don't know who lairs where, you're in trouble.

3. Progeny: Don't make new Kindred. Since your creator did, you're in trouble. And yeah, they visit the sins of the father upon the son.

4. Accounting: Creators are responsible for their children. Yours probably left you though.

5. Hospitality: Present yourself to the ruler of the domain you're in. Again, since you have no idea who that is, you're out of luck.

6. Destruction: Only elders (aka the high-ups in the pyramid) can call for the destruction of another Kindred. In your case they'll be happy to, since you broke traditions 2-5 just by existing.

Does that sound bad enough? When you break one of these rules, the Camarilla sends an assassin after you. His job is to find and kill you. If you broke the Masquerade by letting anyone know you're a Kindred, he'll kill them too.

However, you MIGHT be in the domain of someone who isn't a complete ass and lets you explain yourself. Be extremely polite. If they tell you their title, USE IT. Even if it's something stupid. If they don't, stick with "sir" and "ma'am." Learn the traditions by heart. Promise you'll obey and be useful.

Group 2: The Sabbat

Another big group is the Sabbat. You see a lot of them in middle and southern America, but they're pushing up north. They're a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs and worse than the Camarilla. They create new Kindred by "shovelheading": they turn you, knock you unconscious with a shovel, and bury you in a grave. If you dig yourself out in time, then congratulations: You join them and become a maniac too. If you don't: Just pray they kill you fast. Don't think you're good because you've already been turned: Shovelheading serves as their initiation rite, too. On top of that, they're religious nuts who believe thin bloods and Caitiffs are a sign of the apocalypse.
    So what to do if you encounter them? Run if you can realistically escape (and be ABSOLUTELY sure of this). Otherwise, play along, and then escape.

Group 3: The Anarchs

They're not as stuck up as the Camarilla and not as dangerous as the Sabbat. Most of them don't believe in the apocalypse and they're not Clan-obsessed. I'd not go around proclaiming to be a thin blood, but finding a group of Anarchs is as good as it gets.

Group 4: The Independents

Some Clans prefer to keep to their own. If you were one of them, they would have picked you up already. You're either cat's paw or food to them.
    How to tell the difference?
    You can't. Not until they're up close and personal, yelling at you for breaking Traditions or hitting you over the head with a shovel. Nothing is more dangerous to a Kindred than another Kindred. However, they're also your only hope of not spending the rest of eternity alone.

What's Next

You were told where to go by the person who gave you this. Fly low until you get here, blend in with mortals (don't mingle), run when you even suspect trouble and ABOVE ALL feed where no one else does. That means skip the easy prey (assume they're earmarked) and go for animals if you have to.
    We'll find you when you get here.

Edited by Joker- - 14/11/2016, 18:40

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    Ottimo, davvero ispirante. Ti ringrazio per la dritta, mi è piaciuta molto l'idea del volantino con le spiegazioni di emergenza per sopravvivere ai Fratelli.
    Grazie :clap: :clap: :clap:

Group
    [.STAFF.]

Status
    Dead
    Mica l'ha scritto lui x'D

Group

Status
    Ghost
    Silence, u fool! :P

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    Che ne sai? :D

Group

Status
    Ghost
    Anfatti... potrebbe essere un libro ancora nn uscito ma scritto da me :P

Bevitrice di ...

Group

Status
    Dead
    Ti ho già detto che cerco un futuro sponsor per passare di fascia? :wub: :wub:

23 replies since 14/11/2016, 15:41   253 views